CGT is an advanced carrier genetic test before pregnancy, which determines whether a couple is a carrier of genetic mutations that could be transmitted to their children.
It analyses disorders such as Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Fragile-X Syndrome amongst others by NGS.
- Study on more than 6,000 mutations associated with over 600 genetic disorders.
- Genetic counseling for patients and specialists.
- Availability of a specific module for gamete donation programs.
- Genetic screening test based on massive sequencing (NGS) and clinically validated.
- For any couple who wants to form a family to know the risk of transmitting hereditary disorders to their children.
- Before an assisted reproduction treatment.
- Before a treatment with donor sperm or eggs.
Most carriers of genetic mutations don’t have a family history of these disorders.