ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis)
- ERA is a diagnostic test patented in 2009 that helps to evaluate the woman’s endometrial receptivity.
- ERA identifies a patient’s unique “window of implantation” (WOI) leading to a personalized embryo transfer (pET).
- 3 in every 10 patients have a displaced WOI. In such cases, a second endometrial biopsy is needed to identify when the patient is receptive.
- ERA identifies the window of implantation (WOI) and recommends the best time for embryo transfer thereby increasing the chances of a successful outcome.
- The ERA test has proven highly sensitive and accurate in detecting gene expression profiles associated with endometrial receptivity.
- ERA improved pregnancy rates up to 85% following personalized embryo transfer made according to ERA test results.
- Women who have experienced implantation failures with morphologically good quality embryos.
- Women with a morphologically normal uterus and normal endometrial thickness (≥ 6 mm), where the uterus and endometrium are unlikely to be the problem.