Micro-Tese is a surgical technique which has been developed to detect sperms in the testicles of men with abnormal or poor production.
Micro Tese is a microsurgical procedure and an excellent advancement in male reproductive surgery micro tese has significantly improved sperm retrieval rates in Azoospermic patients.
- Failure to Ejaculate during ICSI procedure
- Obstructive Azoospermia
- Non-Obstructive Azoospermia
- Severe Oligoasthenozoospermia
- Severe Oligo Teratozoospermia
- Necrozoospermia (Non-viable / Immotile)
- Klinefleter Syndrome
- Undescended Testis
- Procedure has lowest complication rates
- Minimal post-operative complications
- Avoids damage to testicular tissue and blood supply due to operating microscope.
How is the procedure done?
Micro-Tese is performed under spinal or general anesthesia. It is painless, due to minimal invasion, Testicles are examined through Micro Dissecting Microscope to detect active sperms producing tubules a very small volume of testicular tissues is obtained and immediately examine under a microscope. The testes are closed with fine Sutures. It is a day care procedure and patient discharged on the same day.