ICSI helps to overcome fertility problems, such as:
Semen Analysis reports presents indication of any potential issues such as:
Normal Semen Analysis Report Parameters
Semen Analysis report may not be normal due to following two reasons:
1. Mild Oligospermia Treatment:
If motile count is more than 5 million but less than 15 million, in such instance Medical Treatment for 3 to 6 months may be given. Out of 100 – 15% cases are cured via medication while 85% requires ICSI
2. Severe Oligospermia Treatment:
If motile count is less than 5 million, then ICSI treatment may be planned.
1. Generally when the patient has a healthy ovulatory function the following factors will be normal:
2. Ovulation Impairment
1. In case of Normal HSG – if couple is married for less than 3 Years then the couple of generally advised to wait. In 92% cases Couple Conceive naturally but in 8% cases couple is recommended with ICSI.
2. In case of Normal HSG – if couple is married for More than 3 Years and are living together then advise them to WAIT for 6 months. In 60% cases Couple Conceive naturally but if NO Success in next 6 months then plan ICSI.
1. In case of Normal Laparoscopy – it will be thought as Unexplained Infertility and ICSI is advised.
2. In case of Pelvic Pathology – our consultants first go for Pelvic Pathology treatment and then plan ICSI.