Dr. Nadia Khurshid is a graduate of King Edward Medical College, Lahore/Punjab University Lahore. Her further qualifications are given below:
• M.C.P.S:- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Karachi Pakistan.
• F.C.P.S:- College of Physicians and Surgeons, Karachi Pakistan.
Currently, she is working as an IVF consultant at Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center, Lahore.
She has formerly worked at Al-Aleem Medical College, Lahore as a Professor for undergraduate students. She has also taught Obstetrics and Gynecology at different well-known institutes. Her previous trades included:
• Associate/Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Specialist of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Maternity and Children Hospital, Hail, KSA.
Dr. Nadia has gathered a sufficient amount of experience in research over the years in the following categories:
• She has an ample number of publications under her belt.
• She has attended workshops as a supervisor.
• Dr. Nadia has joined many academic workshops/symposiums in Lahore.
• Her book titled “MCQ; OB-GYN” was published in 2019.