Heartiest congratulations for achieving a landmark in the field of A.R.T. Technology of “1000” (one thousand) live births. This is a monumental achievement of her successful career spread over 42 years. She stands amongst the senior most group of gynecologists and only few in the field of A.R.T. Technology.
Dr. Salma Batool Naqvi has an illustrious career. She graduated in the field of medicine from Dow Medical University of Health Sciences. She qualified her M.C.P.S. from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan.
She achieved her degree of M.R.C.O.G. from Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, London and was awarded; F.R.C.O.G. from Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, London.
- She underwent training in Advanced Reproductive Technology in Western Australia.
- She is actively engaged in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology since 1998.
- She has an illustrious career at Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center in Pakistan since 1998.
- She is the Medical Director at Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center.
- She was the first to register a live birth through Frozen Embryo Technology as early as 1999.
- She holds the distinction of being a supervisor for post graduate training for M.R.C.O.G./F.C.P.S. and M.C.P.S.
- She is also an examiner for I.M.M., M.C.P.S. and F.C.P.S.
- She is assessor for synopsis & dissertation submitted for post graduate students.
- She is a life member of S.O.G.P. as well as an Examiner for Karachi University.
- She has innumerable publications & research papers and been part of many research activities at Australian Concept Infertility Medical Center.
- She is a member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.
- She is also a member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- She is a registered practitioner with Saudi Council for Health Specialties as OB/GY Consultant.
- She is a registered practitioner with UAE, Ministry of Health as OB/GY Consultant.
- She is a registered practitioner with GMC (UK) as well as PMDC Pakistan as OB/GY Consultant.
- She has rich experience of successfully treating patients presented with Polycystic Syndrome, Endometriosis/Recurrent Miscarriages and Anovulatory patients with Amenorrhea.